Safety and Guidelines
Dancing Tree believes in creating a challenging, fun and SAFE environment for each and every one of our students. Because of this, we request that all students and visitors observe the following safety guidelines:
- Have Fun!
- Please, no gum, food or drinks in the studio.
- Please no jewelry, including earrings and watches.
- Remove street shoes before entering studio, please.
- Students may not enter class late or leave early without permission. (Students arriving more than 10 minutes late may be asked to observe).
- Students must remain inside the building or in the waiting area while waiting to be picked up after class.
- Students and visitors are asked to remain quiet while in the waiting area.
- Notify Susan Rene’e if someone other than a parent is picking up a child from class.
- At ZAZ Studio, please park on the studio side of the road if parking lot is full.
Parents and grandparents are asked to observe from the waiting area as classes are designed for specific age groups. All age classes are available.
Performances and Informants
Performing is an essential part of dance training and is the culmination of the learning experience throughout the year. It is the policy of this conservatory to perform a costumed production each Spring. Production and costume costs are kept to a minimum for this and other performance opportunities. A $50 deposit will be due with November’s tuition.